Submitting Academic Alerts
- Log onto Okta to Access Self Service: https://aurorauniversity.okta.com/
- Select Self-Service Login from the menu.
- Select the Faculty category.
- Select the course to submit retention information.
- Hover your mouse over the student who will receive your alert and select View Full Profile.
- Confirm this is the student who should receive your alert, then select Contribute Retention information.
- Select one Type of Issue:
- Has Stopped Attending Class
- Has Missing Assignments
- Not Using Necessary Technology (Moodle, Email)
- Has Suddenly Declined Academically
- Performs Poorly on Quizzes, Tests, Assignments
- Other (Please Elaborate Below)*
- If your alert is not academic in nature and requires support from Student Life,
submit a Behavioral Intervention Team (BIT) Report instead: SpartanNet
- If you need to report an academic integrity violation, submit a Behavioral
Intervention Team (BIT) Report instead: SpartanNet
- Enter the Course Information for your Class in the Summary Line:
- Course Number, Section Number, Location, and Term
- Example: BUS-1020-01 AUR 22/SU
- Provide additional information regarding the nature of your alert. The student is the recipient of your alert.
- When all fields are completed, select Save to submit your alert.