This tutorial reviews how to copy course content from one Moodle shell to another. This process requires the mover to be a teacher in both shells.
- Navigate to the course you would like to copy (source course).
- Select the “Settings” tab below the course title.
- Record the "Course short name" (Should be the second field)
- With the short name recorded, navigate to the destination course.
- Select the “More” tab and choose “Course reuse” from the menu.
- Ensure “Import” is selected from the drop-down menu near the top left.
- Type the short name into the search field near the bottom of the page and select "Search."
- The source course should appear. Please ensure it is selected (it should be by default) and select "Continue."
- From here, you may select what you would like to import. If you would like to import everything, you may select, "Jump to final step," otherwise, you may browse the menus and select exactly what you would like to import.