1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Network & Internet, then tap Internet.
3. Turn WiFi on.
4. Select the AU-Spartans network.
5. Ensure the following is selected:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: “Do Not Validate” for most devices or “Trust on First Use” for Google Pixel
- Domain: Some devices require the domain. If you cannot connect, add the domain as aurora.edu
- Identity: Aurora University Username (Do not include @aurora.edu in your username)
- Anonymous Identity: Leave blank
- Password: Aurora University Password
6. Tap Connect and you will be connected to the AU-Spartans network.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Turn WiFi on.
- Select the AU-Spartans network.
- Enter your Aurora University username and password (Do not include @aurora.edu in your username).
- Tap Join.
- Tap Trust when the clearpass.aurora.edu certificate appears and you will be connected to the AU-Spartans network.