1. Click on the WiFi icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
2. To join the AU-Spartans network for the first time, you will need to complete the Join Wi-Fi network page with the following settings:
- SSID: AU-Spartans
- Security: EAP
- EAP method: PEAP
- EAP Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Server CA Certificate: Do Not Validate
3. Enter your Aurora University login credentials:
- Identity: AU Username (Do not include @aurora.edu in your username)
- Password: AU Password
- Anonymous Identity: Leave Blank
4. Turn the toggle button to “Save identity and password” and connect automatically to the AU-Spartans network. (Note: If you change your password, you need to “Forget” the AU-Spartans network and update the Join Wi-Fi network page or the Chromebook will try to connect with your former password).
5. Click Connect and you will be connected to the AU-Spartans network.