If using a computer you have never signed in to zoom with, you may not be authenticated with your zoom account if you joined a meeting from a link. You can sign in to Zoom while in the meeting, so you do not get interrupted.
- While in a zoom meeting, hover over the zoom icon in your taskbar and select the window that allows you to sign in. It should be labeled "Zoom Cloud Meetings."
- Then, select "Sign In"
- Select "Sign in with SSO"
- Enter "aurora" in the text box and click "Continue"
- If not already signed in, you will be asked to sign in to Okta.
Enter your credentials and sign in
- If prompted, allow to be redirected to the meeting.
- Select "Return to meeting"
You should now be signed into a meeting you have already joined. If you were designated as a host or special permissions before the meeting began, you should now be able to use those permissions.